Friday, November 18, 2011

GREYSTONE GLAM

Last week I had the great pleasure of playing "design assistant" (instead of designer for a change- translation: I was vacuuming) for my dear friend Raymond Goins in Los Angeles. He is participating in Maison de Luxe (for Luxe Magazine) at the Greystone Estate in Beverly Hills. What a treat and absolute delight, I could have spent days there!

Built in 1927, the mansion and its' gardens were designed for Edward and Lucy Doheny, and the 46,000 square foot home with 67 rooms was laden with every amenity anyone could possibly want or need. Veranda magazine's Show House in 2009 was a study in elegance, each interior partnering perfectly with the stunning architectural details in every room. It was fascinating to see the rooms from 2009 reinvented in 2011 by a new group of designers. Once again, the spaces are positively sumptuous and decadent all over again! Each room is done to the nth degree by the likes of Philip Gorrivan, Mary McDonald, Jamie Drake, Barry Dixon and Martin Lawrence Bullard to name a few. The Greystone Maison de Luxe opens to the public December 2-22....it is truly a MUST SEE!

Note: All images are from Veranda's 2009 Show House at the Greystone, stay tuned for for the images from Maison de Luxe!





































2 comments:

  1. I simply want to tell you that I am very new to blogging and site-building and really enjoyed your blog. Likely I’m likely to bookmark your website . You amazingly have superb writings. Cheers for sharing with us your web page. 한국야동닷컴

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    국산야동
    한국야동닷컴

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author. I will remember to. 국산야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    야설
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete