Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ROOM WITH A VIEW

"Men fall into two classes - those who forget views and those who remember them." A Room With a View - E.M. Forster

We all want the room with a view - no blank brick wall for me. I want a vista, a private garden or a sweeping panorama of the sea! Whatever the scenario - make it memorable!


Four Seasons, Florence


Vogue Living Australia


The World of Interiors


Axel Vervoordt - Veranda


The World of Interiors


Orlando Diaz-Azcuy


Orlando Diaz-Azcuy


Shirin Neshat Photography - Elle Decor


Michael Dale, Timothy Adcock - Veranda


Madeline Stuart - Veranda


Albert Hadley - Elle Decor


John Saladino


John Saladino


Tony Chi - Elle Decor


Kenzo Takada - Veranda


Walter Guthrie, Pebble Beach - Veranda


James Huniford - Veranda


Amanusa, Aman Resorts


Amangani, Aman Resorts


A Room With a View

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post. I can't even pick a favorite, they are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! My version of a virtual vacation until I can get there myself!!!

    ReplyDelete